Monday 23 July 2012

A few things I have made.

First off, sincere apologies for the lack of blog posts! To make up for this I will be doing two post today :) Secondly, I'm afraid there is another long absence to come, as I will be going away at the end of August, until early October.


Anyway back to the topic of the post. Despite my lack of blog posts, I have still been busy making things. My motivation being the things I need for my trip away, so here are just a few!


Oil Cloth wash bag made from gorgeous Lisa Stickley fabric, to put all of my toiletries in. I managed to get some oil cloth and fabric remnants for a bargain price at the Lisa Stickley shop, due to it closing down. This has also inspired a class at Sew Over It!


A purse to carry my money and passport in. Again, the fabric is Lisa Stickley (I really wish she sold this by the metre-it's so nice!). This purse has a zip area for loose change, an area for notes (and my all important passport!) plus cards. It's got a heavy weight interfacing between the fabric, designed for bag making which gives it structure.

I've also made a leather backpack and am currently making a leather bag-pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment