Sunday 20 March 2011

The Create Place Mother's Day Pop-Up Shop


I was lucky enough to meet Jill of The Create Place to discuss possibly doing some workshops with them, so watch this space! I also showed her a few of my leather accessories and I am pleased to announce that my hand crafted goodies will be making an appearance at The Create Place, Mother's Day Pop-Up Shop! The shop will feature beautifully hand crafted items by a wide range of wonderful designers. So, if you are looking for an original gift made with love and care to show you care, then look no further! Pop down and have a look!


Mother's Day Pop-Up Shop

Saturday 26th March
10am-5pm

Back to Basics
29 Old Ford Rd
London
E2 9PJ
For more information visit their blog at http://www.backtobasicsartsandcrafts.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment