Saturday 4 February 2012

Tutorial: Rubber Stamps


Apologies for the late delivery of this tutorial. I've had a hectic January, but as they say, better late than never!

I decided to start with a rubber stamp tutorial after a run in with a BBC journalist, who was in the process of writing her second craft book. She asked about me about stamping techniques, but I think I shared one too many of my rubber stamping secrets because she replied with, 'that will be in the second book'. SO, I am marking my territory before it is published to the world by a person with more money and contacts than creativity. Ain't that always the way!

Anyway, onwards and upwards-lets get stamping!

Once your design is cut stamp stamp stamp away!

Hope you enjoy the end result. Keep your eyes peeled for the embroidery element and stamping ideas coming soon!

xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment